From November 26th to 29th, Fratelli Mariani will participate in the main event, dedicated to building and architecture in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and East Africa, with their core products: expanded metal and wire mesh.
The 2018 Big 5 takes place from 26th to 29th November in Dubai and is full of great innovations that make the main event of the construction and architectural sector an unmissable opportunity to meet and compare with:
- 64,595 participants
- 2,601 exhibitors from 64 countries
- 110,000 square meters of exhibition space
- +100 training workshops
These are the official numbers of the event, among which, in the list of exhibitors, there is also Fratelli Mariani. The company will show the most requested and innovative types of expanded metal and wire mesh. They will provide visitors with useful information, specific suggestions, best practices for optimizing the performances of these products, highlighting alternative, little known uses and technical peculiarities.
During the whole event a delegation of experts directly from Cormano, in Milan, will be available to clarify doubts, discuss, and find together with customers and partners the best solutions, tailored to their particular needs.
All of this will take place at booth B279, at Hall 6 of the Dubai World Trade Centre. Thanks to some renderings, we will give you an exclusive preview of Fratelli Mariani’s showcase.
The basic concept is to constantly and boldly innovate the Italian tradition of craftsmanship, which Fratelli Mariani has been adopting since 1929, when the company was founded. The coexistence of these two souls is reflected in a vintage photo of Fratelli Mariani factory, reproduced on one of the walls of the stand. Meanwhile, different types and materials of expanded metal occupy the remaining surface, to represent the modernity, innovation, design, quality, aesthetic and functional excellence of Fratelli Mariani products.
Participation in The Big 5 is an important opportunity for international visibility in various sectors, summarized in five exhibition areas:
- MEP services -> electrical systems, plumbing and heating, security and fire protection
- Building Interiors & Finishes -> kitchens, bathrooms, lighting, interior and exterior claddings, adhesives, sealants, marble and stone
- Building Envelope & Special Construction -> doors and windows, solar protection, roofing and special constructions
- Construction Tools & Building Materials -> equipment and equipment for buildings, metalworking and steel
- Construction Technology & Innovation -> Software & IT, Robotics, 3D Printing, BIM, Smart & Building automation.
Five thematic events are added to the exhibition areas:
- The Big 5 Solar -> solar energy
- Middle East Concrete -> concrete
- The Big 5 Heavy where building begins -> everything you need to build heavy constructions (PMV, commercial vehicles, foundations & geotechnical, quarrying & mining, road construction, and site equipment industries)
- Urban Design & Landscape Expo -> urban landscape architecture, design and construction of all public and private spaces
- HVAC R Expo -> heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
To admire our booth, and talk in person with our professionals, we are meeting you from 26th to 29th November, from 11.00 to 19.00, booth B279, Hall 6 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Register and participate in The Big 5! We are waiting for you!